Expert Tax Lawyers at Hamza and Hamza Law Associates have a decade long experience in registering new NTN and filing income tax returns. We provide hassle-free legal services to make our clients ‘Filer’and declare their income tax returns while ensuring the maximum legal protection. Now you can register your NTN and have your income tax return filed with FBR from the comfort of your home as well. All you need to do is to call us and we take care of the rest.
In order to get your new NTN registration online, experts at Hamza & Hamza Law Associates require the following documents and information from their clients
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR NTN REGISTRATION OF SALARIED PERSONS
- Copy of CNIC
- Mobile Numbers and Email address
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR NTN REGISTRATION OF BUSINESS PERSON
- Copy of CNIC.
- Copy of recently paid electricity bill of business.
- Rent Agreement or copy of Ownership documents
- Mobile and Email address.
- Nature of Business
Once your NTN gets registered, the next step is to file your income tax return.
Hamza & Hamza is the only law firm that offers you the best legal services and satisfaction that you deserve. This answers the questions as to why everyone is talking about Hamza and Hamza Law Associates. For offering tired-less efficient, safe and proficient services Hamza and Hamza Law Associates is now widely recognized as one of the top law firms in Pakistan. We promise speedy, effective, efficient services and ensure to keep your information confidential.
All we require at Hamza and Hamza Law Associates is that you provide us with requisite documents and information via email, Whatsapp, or a personal meeting and we take care of the rest. Upon receiving the full information, we prepare a draft of your FBR Tax Return, which we submit with FBR after your approval and satisfaction.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR FILING INCOME TAX RETURN OF SALARIED PERSON
- Tax Deduction Certificate from employer from 01st July 2022 till 30th June 2023
- Bank Account Statement from 01st July 2022 till 30th June 2023
- List of Personal Assets along with their Value of Purchase/acquisition
- Bank loan and other liabilities if any.
- Utility bill in you name.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR FILING OF INCOME TAX RETURN OF BUSINESS INDIVIDUALS
- Tax Deduction Certificate from Companies / banks / third parties, in case of tax deduction made from 01st July 2022 till 30th June 2023
- Summary of net sales invoices from 01st July 2022 till 30th June 2023
- Summary of expenses in business from 01st July 2022 till 30th June 2023
- Bank Statement from 01st July 2022 till 30th June 2023
- Detail of Business Assets as of 30th June 2023
- List of Personal Assets as of 30th June 2023
- Utility bill under name of business or tax filer
We, at Hamza and Hamza Law Associates, have been successfully filing Tax Returns for our valued clients in order to make them avail plentiful tax benefits in Pakistan. We also offer services to clients engaged in dispute pertaining to Custom, FBR, and PRA tax audits, tax collection cases, penalty waivers, as well as tax appeals. Due to our consistent exposure and encounter with tax authorities, we have a deep understanding of the legal and procedural issues in Tax disputes and recognize the uniqueness of each case. Thus, we seek out solutions that put our clients in the best position to achieve their goals and maximum tax benefits.
So better hurry up if you want to be a Filer.
CALL US :0300 8447469
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org