FILE YOUR FBR TAX RETURN FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME
In the times of Social distancing the world is shifting Online to appease their personal as well as business concerns. Filing FBR Tax Return is a legal and moral obligation upon every citizen of Pakistan required under law to declare their income and pay taxes accordingly. For the purpose people look forward to someone who is not only worthy to be entrusted the task of filing FBR Tax Return but he provides hassle-free legal services while assuring not just health safety of people but also provide maximum legal protection.
People from across the country including Karachi, Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Quetta Faisalabad, Peshawar, Lahore and many other cities have engaged Hamza & Hamza Law Associates to file their FBR Tax Return with full confidence. Hamza & Hamza is the only law firm that offers you the Best legal services that you deserve and eventually give you satisfaction.
This answers the questions why everyone is talking about Hamza and Hamza Law Associates. For offering tired-less efficient, safe and proficient services Hamza and Hamza Law Associates is now widely recognized as one of the top law firms in Pakistan. Amongst the several legal services, Hamza and Hamza Law Associates also offer that you can file your FBR Tax Return from the comfort of your home. We promise speedy, effective, efficient services and ensure to keep your information confidential.
All we require at Hamza and Hamza Law Associates is that you provide us with requisite documents and information via email or whatsapp and we take care of the rest. Upon receiving the full information we prepare a draft FBR Tax Return which we only submit after your final approval.
Documents we need for filing FBR Tax Return for a Salaried Person
- Tax Deduction Certificate from employer from 01st July 2019 till 30th June 2020
- Bank Account Statement from 01st July 2019 till 30th June 2020
- List of Personal Assets along with their Value of Purchase/acquisition
- Bank loan and other liabilities if any.
- Utility bill if under name of tax filer
Documents we need for filing of FBR tax Return for Business individuals
- Tax Deduction Certificate from Companies / banks / third parties, in case of tax deduction made from 01st July 2019 till 30th June 2020
- Summary of net sales invoices from 01st July 2019 till 30th June 2020
- Summary of expenses in business from 01st July 2019 till 30th June 2020
- Bank Statement from 01st July 2019 till 30th June 2020
- Detail of Business Assets as of 30th June 2020
- List of Personal Assets as of 30th June 2020
- Utility bill under name of business or tax filer
We, at Hamza and Hamza Law Associates, have been successfully filing FBR Tax Returns for our valued clients in order to make them avail plentiful tax benefits in Pakistan. We also offer services to clients engaged in dispute pertaining to Custom, FBR, and PRA tax audits, tax collection cases, penalty waivers, as well as tax appeals. We have a deep understanding of the legal and procedural issues in Tax disputes and recognize the uniqueness of each case. Thus, we seek out solutions that put our clients in the best position to achieve their goals.