Expert Tax Lawyers at Hamza and Hamza Law Associates have decade long experience in registering new ntn and filing income tax returns. We provide hassle-free legal service to make our clients Filer and declare their income tax returns while ensuring the maximum legal protection. Now you can register your ntn and have your income tax return filed with FBR from the comfort of your home as well. All you need to do is to call us and we take care of the rest.
WHO IS REQUIRED TO FILE INCOME TAX RETURN ?
Following are the persons who are mandatory required to file their income tax return with FBR:
- Every salaried individual having annual salary of Rs. 400,000/- or above.
- Every individual business regardless of whether making profit or loss in a year
- Every AOP or Partnership firm regardless of whether making profit or loss in a year
- Every person having NTN in Pakistan
- Person who is owner of 1000CC vehicle or above
- Person who is owner of immovable property including house, plot and flat
- Every Professional registered with professional association including doctor, engineer, nurse, advocate etc.
Different Salaried persons, professional, Companies and Firms from across the country including Lahore, Karachi, Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Quetta Faisalabad, Peshawar and many other cities have engaged Hamza & Hamza Law Associates to file their FBR Tax Return with full confidence. Hamza & Hamza is the only law firm that offers you the best legal services and satisfaction that you deserve. This answers the questions why everyone is talking about Hamza and Hamza Law Associates. For offering tired-less efficient, safe and proficient services Hamza and Hamza Law Associates is now widely recognized as one of the top law firms in Pakistan. We promise speedy, effective, efficient services and ensure to keep your information confidential.
All we require at Hamza and Hamza Law Associates is that you provide us with requisite documents and information via email or whatsapp and we take care of the rest. Upon receiving the full information we prepare a draft of your FBR Tax Return which we submit with FBR after your approval and satisfaction.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR FILING FBR TAX RETURN FOR SALARIED PERSON
- Tax Deduction Certificate from employer from 01st July 2020 till 30th June 2021
- Bank Account Statement from 01st July 2020 till 30th June 2021
- List of Personal Assets along with their Value of Purchase/acquisition
- Bank loan and other liabilities if any.
- Utility bill in you name.
DOCUMENTS WE NEED FOR FILING OF FBR TAX RETURN FOR BUSINESS INDIVIDUALS
- Tax Deduction Certificate from Companies / banks / third parties, in case of tax deduction made from 01st July 2020 till 30th June 2021
- Summary of net sales invoices from 01st July 2020 till 30th June 2021
- Summary of expenses in business from 01st July 2020 till 30th June 2021
- Bank Statement from 01st July 2020 till 30th June 2021
- Detail of Business Assets as of 30th June 2021
- List of Personal Assets as of 30th June 2021
- Utility bill under name of business or tax filer
We, at Hamza and Hamza Law Associates, have been successfully filing FBR Tax Returns for our valued clients in order to make them avail plentiful tax benefits in Pakistan. We also offer services to clients engaged in dispute pertaining to Custom, FBR, and PRA tax audits, tax collection cases, penalty waivers, as well as tax appeals. Due to our consistent exposure and encounter with tax authorities, we have a deep understanding of the legal and procedural issues in Tax disputes and recognize the uniqueness of each case. Thus, we seek out solutions that put our clients in the best position to achieve their goals and maximum tax benefits.
So better hurry up if you want to be a Filer.
CALL US :0300 8447469
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org