Foreign Investment in Pakistan by foreign bodies or individuals is allowed in all business sectors including manufacturing, trading and services with 100% complete authority and without bringing on board local investors/ stakeholders. Pakistan has had a liberal investment regime in terms of legal protection and sectors open to investment. Moreover, profit or capital remittance shifts are made without any stipulations by routing the same from scheduled commercial banks in Pakistan without repeated approval from State Bank of Pakistan. Moreover the only restricted industries for foreign investments include arms and munitions, high explosives, radioactive substances, securities, currency and mint, and consumable alcohol.
Why to make Foreign Investment in Pakistan?
- Liberal Foreign Investment Policy
- Cheaper Labour
- Cheaper Utility
- No minimum capital requirement
- Low tax rates (Income Tax Etc.)
- Larger domain
- Reliable route for Import and Export
- Tax exemptions in several Sector
- Liberal Policy on Repatriation
- 100% foreign ownership
- Foreign Investors having equal protection as compared to Local Investors
- Convenient long term loan facilities for business